For those of you who would like a basic list of the new features for Exchange 2010 that apply to client-side use.
New Features in Exchange 2010
Outlook Web App (OWA):
Full mailbox functionality in all major browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Previously, full functionality was only available in Internet Explorer.
* View multiple calendars side-by-side for easy comparison and scheduling.
* View email folders by Conversation.
* Attach email messages to newly composed messages.
* Keep Favorite folders at the top of the Navigation Pane for easy access.
* Request Delivery and Read Receipts for messages sent from OWA.
* Voice Mail Preview – View a text preview of your voice-mail message in your Inbox.
* Protect your company’s voice-mail by restricting a user’s ability to forward voice-mail messages to other parties.
* Mail Tips – Notify senders if their recipient’s mailbox is full, if attachments are too large, if the recipient is Out-of-Office, and other status updates before sending a new email.